- Shop ▾
- Private Label Candles ▾
- Candle Making Classes
Adding scent to my home is one of the best affordable luxuries I know. Nothing makes a home seem more romantic, cozy, or sophisticated than the right scent. Scenting my surroundings makes me feel completely pampered but really doesn’t cost very much. There are many ways to scent my home, including scented candles. Reed Diffusers are one of my absolute favorite products to scent my home, and there are many reasons why:
1) Reed diffusers offer value. Reed diffusers are very simple products. They consist of a decorative jar, reeds, and scented oil. Each diffuser lasts weeks or months and once all the oil has evaporated, you only need to replace the reeds and the scented oil. This makes diffusers far more cost-effective than many types of products, which last far less time and need to be replaced entirely.
2) Reed diffusers have aromatherapy value. In order for aromatherapy to work, you need to use essential oils, not synthetic scented products. Unfortunately, most home décor scent products use synthetic fragrances, making them an imperfect match for aromatherapy use. Reed diffusers, on the other hand, can use essential oils, and therefore allow you to easily add some aromatherapy benefits to your environment.
3) Reed diffusers are safer and healthier than many types of scented products. Reed diffusers, quite simply, do not make use of flame. This is not only safer, as it means that reed diffusers do not pose a fire risk. Unlike products involving open flame, diffusers do not produce soot and other toxins. Reed diffusers that use essential oils may also be less harmful than products which use some synthetic scents.
4) Reed diffusers can be used in many places, including areas where other home scent products can’t be used. Many public places – including hotel rooms and offices – ban the use of candles because of the risk of fire. In addition, many scented sprays should not be used around children or pets. Reed diffusers can be used in many places where other products simply cannot be used.
5) Reed diffusers offer many scents. Reed diffusers come in an array of scents. One is sure to fit your mood. I
6) Reed diffusers are very simple to use. There is no spraying or trimming of wicks. In fact, once you place the reeds in the diffuser, you can forget about it. Every once in a while you can refresh the scent by turning the reeds over, but essentially diffusers work on their own, filling your home with a wonderful scent.