- Shop ▾
- Private Label Candles ▾
- White Label Candles
1.Take a Deep Breath : Improves blood flow, increase energy and improve posture.
2. Light A Candle : Creates a peaceful ambiance, helps to ease and sooth the mind.
3. Have Quiet Moments: Helps you discover what's important, reduces stress, makes order out of chaos.
What an honor it was to be featured in the March issue of Orange Coast Magazine a few years ago. There are times when I felt that our family owned business would not seen by the many. When we received that call from one of the editors from Orange Coast Magazine, we were honored.
Now let's address the Benefits Of Buying Local!
Why should we buy Local you might ask? Here are five good reasons:
1. It helps create jobs: One of the reasons why I hire local artisans to make our Heirloom Artisan Candles is simply because I sincerely want to do my part to support local artist in my community here in Laguna. Small are the largest employers nationally and within our community.
2. You get get better as well as personable service: Here at Laguna Candles we stand behind our product 100%. If you are not happy return it! Local business often hire people with a better understanding of their product.
3.It reduces Environmental Impact: Locally owned business can make more local purchases requiring less transportation. Which ultimately contributes to less congestion and pollution.
4. It allows you to invest in your community: Local businesses are owned by people who live in the community! Local businesses are less likely to leave and more invested in the community's future. We have so created many private label candles for other companies.
5. It gives the local business the opportunity to support themselves and the community: Several studies have shown that when you buy from an independent, locally owned business, rather than a nationally owned businesses, significantly more of your money is used to make purchases from other local businesses, service providers and farms -- continuing to strengthen the economic base of the community. I hope you have a willingness to get to know our brand, and I would love to get to know and support yours!
As a women business owner, mother and wife I’m well aware of the struggles women face in the workplace or while running their own business, as well as in our personal lives. The demands that society places on us can be daunting, to say the least. I’ve met some incredible women over the years. I have been fortunate to have great friends and mentors who are very successful, not only in business but in other aspects of life as well. Some have been faced with challenging illnesses such as Breast Cancer and have courageously endured even when faced with it more than once. What I’ve noticed about the most successful women I know is that they have a common thread that seems to run through them all. I define it as balance.
They have a balanced approach to life even when faced with challenges or obstacles. Here at Laguna Candles we’ve created our new, big “Why” and we call it “Enlightened Living”. As our business continues to grow and we embrace the concept of becoming a global brand, as well as a supporter of causes that we believe in I’ve come to realize that to be enlightened is a true anchor point for us.
To be enlightened means to be balanced, thoughtful, and considerate of others. It also means being patient, humble, loving & kind. Especially when the world says you should be otherwise. Find time to breathe, to walk, to meditate, travel and enjoy your love ones while you can. I guarantee the world and all its challenges will wait.
Sharie Hendricks, Owner & Founder of Laguna Candles
If you want wonderful luxury candles with a rich scent, you will want to discover Laguna Candles.These Luxury Scented Candles have a high fragrance content . The result is a very rich and intoxicating scent that starts long before you light the candle and continues to the very last drop of high-quality wax. In fact, you can enjoy the fragrance of Laguna Candles before you even light the candle. Of course, once you light the candles, they will fill your room with a wonderful fragrance that lasts and lasts without ever becoming overwhelming.
Laguna Candles are painstaking made to the most exacting quality standards. Each candle is made of a Soy blend wax which allows the fragrance to become wonderfully entwined with the wax and which allows a clean burn. The wax of every candle is fully saturated with the highest quality fragrance, ensuring that the scent of your candle will never fade or die out. Then, each candle is carefully poured by hand, to ensure no mistakes (which can so easily occur in a factory with machines). The hand pouring process also ensures that the wax is poured slowly, which ensures even burning, so that you can enjoy every drop of your candle with minimal waste.
Adding scent to my home is one of the best affordable luxuries I know. Nothing makes a home seem more romantic, cozy, or sophisticated than the right scent. Scenting my surroundings makes me feel completely pampered but really doesn’t cost very much. There are many ways to scent my home, including scented candles. Reed Diffusers are one of my absolute favorite products to scent my home, and there are many reasons why:
1) Reed diffusers offer value. Reed diffusers are very simple products. They consist of a decorative jar, reeds, and scented oil. Each diffuser lasts weeks or months and once all the oil has evaporated, you only need to replace the reeds and the scented oil. This makes diffusers far more cost-effective than many types of products, which last far less time and need to be replaced entirely.
2) Reed diffusers have aromatherapy value. In order for aromatherapy to work, you need to use essential oils, not synthetic scented products. Unfortunately, most home décor scent products use synthetic fragrances, making them an imperfect match for aromatherapy use. Reed diffusers, on the other hand, can use essential oils, and therefore allow you to easily add some aromatherapy benefits to your environment.
3) Reed diffusers are safer and healthier than many types of scented products. Reed diffusers, quite simply, do not make use of flame. This is not only safer, as it means that reed diffusers do not pose a fire risk. Unlike products involving open flame, diffusers do not produce soot and other toxins. Reed diffusers that use essential oils may also be less harmful than products which use some synthetic scents.
4) Reed diffusers can be used in many places, including areas where other home scent products can’t be used. Many public places – including hotel rooms and offices – ban the use of candles because of the risk of fire. In addition, many scented sprays should not be used around children or pets. Reed diffusers can be used in many places where other products simply cannot be used.
5) Reed diffusers offer many scents. Reed diffusers come in an array of scents. One is sure to fit your mood. I
6) Reed diffusers are very simple to use. There is no spraying or trimming of wicks. In fact, once you place the reeds in the diffuser, you can forget about it. Every once in a while you can refresh the scent by turning the reeds over, but essentially diffusers work on their own, filling your home with a wonderful scent.