For a candle lover, Fall is the best time of the year. With the weather starting to cool off, there is nothing better than filling your house with the comforting scents of the season at the strike of a match. The pungent aroma of spices, the warmth of cashmere, the smoothness of amber and the earthiness of iris will take your home life to the next olfactory level and create the perfect haven for cozy retreats with family and friends:
It just wouldn't be fall without the warm and pungent scent of spices. Cinnamon, clove buds, and Canadian fir tree are scents synonymous with the chilly season that are guaranteed to make your home smell like fall. In our Gilded Spices Candle, they're introduced by a zesty verbena accord that eventually vanishes into an intense base of golden pomander and warm musk. It's the perfect way to kick start the season on the right foot.
One of the most interesting perfume ingredients, iris is anything but ordinary. Woodsy and airy, light and earthy, iris has a tender floral aroma that never crosses into full flowery territory. Iris tames the intensity of warm and creamy woods, such as French wood, and adds creaminess and smoothness to the sharper aroma of lavender. Blended together in our Spa Iris Candle, these notes create the perfect cozy atmosphere for a relaxing fall afternoon.
Fall calls for the soft and inviting embrace of a luxurious cashmere sweater to keep you warm during those crisp short days and chilly longer nights. Our Golden Teak wood is a like a creamy cashmere sweater but in candle form. Its warm heart of soft cashmere, golden amber and Spanish sage is both soft and comforting and leads to the sensual embrace of the smooth musky vanilla base. Its sparkling verbena opening is a delightful surprise for the nose too.
'Tis the season to pick apples and red currents and turn them into delicious homemade pies. We've added a twist to the recipe and used their mouthwatering crispness to introduce a succulent blend of agave and water lily that eventually melts into a sensual accord of blonde woods enriched by the warmth of musk and the earthiness of oak moss. The Succulent Agave And Oak moss candle is just guaranteed to make you fall in love with the season all over again.
Not ready to say goodbye to summer just yet? Our Beach Driftwood candle is just the right scent you need to make a smooth transition from carefree summer to chilly autumn. It hits all the warm and cozy notes, from earthy green leaves to heady jasmine and dry exotic woods, but spices them up with a spritz of salty ocean air to take you back to those lazy days spent relaxing at the beach. The best of both worlds!
As a women business owner I’m well aware of the struggles women face in the workplace or while running their own business. The demands that society places on us can be daunting, to say the least. I’ve met some incredible women over the years, had mentors that were very successful, not only in business but in other aspects of life as well. What I’ve noticed about the most successful women I know is that they have a common thread that seems to run through them all. I define it as balance.
They have a balanced approach to life even when faced with challenges, major health issues such as breast cancer or other obstacles. In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month, here at Laguna Candles we've created our new, big “Why” and we call it “Enlightened Living”. As our business continues to grow and we embrace the concept of becoming a global brand, I've come to realize that to be enlightened is a true anchor point for me and my company.
To be enlightened means to be healthy, balanced, thoughtful, and considerate of others. It also means being patient, humble, loving & kind. Especially when the world says you should be otherwise. Find time to breathe, to walk, to meditate, travel and enjoy your love ones while you can. I guarantee the world and all its challenges will wait.
Sharie Hendricks, Owner & Founder of Laguna Candles
Laguna Candles is committed to understanding and meeting the needs of our clients through our Private Label program. There are many advantages of Private label Branding, and below are three that we have found to be very beneficial.
Private label branding is one way to build customer loyalty from people who like your products. High quality brands with limited accessibility to a large customer base help you gain loyalty from core customers. Your customers feel attached to your brand and product.
2. High Margins
Private label Branding is one way to separate yourself from competitors. One of the greatest attributes of private labels is that you inherently have an exclusive right to sell the products. If you market the brand well and create demand for it. This contributes to your ability to charge premium prices.
With the right quantity you could operate as a wholesaler of your brand and offer limited access to other retailers who pay you premium acquisition costs for the right to carry your Private Label Candles This not only generates more income, but it also spreads the exposure of your brand even further. A relationship with a high volume re-seller can lead to more customers buying your Private label Candles.
Laguna Candles was founded on the desire to offer a collection of the finest Fragrant Candles. All of our candles are comprised of soy wax blends, unbleached cotton wicks and the best natural extracts to create unforgettable scents for your home, office or spa. Laguna Candles will captivate your senses and the beauty of our candle vessels will, most certainly, endure the test of time.
Our brilliantly fused collection is inspired by the beauty and reverence of the beautiful coastal community where we're located. Please visit our newest retail located @The Hive Laguna 821-A Laguna Canyon Road, Laguna Beach.
We hope that as you shop for your home, office or spa, you'll find the same inspiration we derived from our travels, art, fashion, architecture and other modern trends. We're certain that the you will find unbelievable value, luxury & uncommon function.
What an honor it was to be featured in the March issue of Orange Coast Magazine a few years ago. There are times when I felt that our family owned business would not seen by the many. When we received that call from one of the editors from Orange Coast Magazine, we were honored.
Now let's address the Benefits Of Buying Local!
Why should we buy Local you might ask? Here are five good reasons:
1. It helps create jobs: One of the reasons why I hire local artisans to make our Heirloom Artisan Candles is simply because I sincerely want to do my part to support local artist in my community here in Laguna. Small are the largest employers nationally and within our community.
2. You get get better as well as personable service: Here at Laguna Candles we stand behind our product 100%. If you are not happy return it! Local business often hire people with a better understanding of their product.
3.It reduces Environmental Impact: Locally owned business can make more local purchases requiring less transportation. Which ultimately contributes to less congestion and pollution.
4. It allows you to invest in your community: Local businesses are owned by people who live in the community! Local businesses are less likely to leave and more invested in the community's future. We have so created many private label candles for other companies.
5. It gives the local business the opportunity to support themselves and the community: Several studies have shown that when you buy from an independent, locally owned business, rather than a nationally owned businesses, significantly more of your money is used to make purchases from other local businesses, service providers and farms -- continuing to strengthen the economic base of the community. I hope you have a willingness to get to know our brand, and I would love to get to know and support yours!
Laguna Candles has always sought to bring one of the cleanest burning, Coconut blend candles to market. We spend hours of research with fragrance as well. Did you know that the essential oil from lemon helps with concentration and is also a natural insect repellent. Lavender is beneficial in helping sooth headaches, sleep problems, anxiety and depression. Jasmine is beneficial for calming tension and improving alertness. Not just a candle but an experience!
1. It helps create jobs. One of the reasons why I hire local artisans to create our blown art glass is simply because I sincerely want to do my part to support local artist here within our community.
2. You get better customer service. Local businesses often hire people with a better understanding of their product.
3. It reduces environmental impact. Making more local purchases requires less transportation which ultimately contributes to less congestion and pollution.
4.I gives us an opportunity invest in our community. Local businesses are owned by people who live in the community. We have lived in Laguna Beach for over 20 years and owned our family owned business, Laguna Candles since 2003. Local businesses are less likely to leave and more invested in the community.
5. It gives the local business the opportunity to support themselves and the community. Studies have shown that when you buy form an independent locally owned business rather than a nationally owned business more of your money is used to support local business, service providers and farms, which continue to strengthen the economic base of the community. I hope you have a willingness to get to know our brand and I would love to get to know yours. www.lagunacandles.com