Laguna Candles is committed to understanding and meeting the needs of our clients through our Private Label program. There are many advantages of Private label Branding, and below are three that we have found to be very beneficial.
Private label branding is one way to build customer loyalty from people who like your products. High quality brands with limited accessibility to a large customer base help you gain loyalty from core customers. Your customers feel attached to your brand and product.
2. High Margins
Private label Branding is one way to separate yourself from competitors. One of the greatest attributes of private labels is that you inherently have an exclusive right to sell the products. If you market the brand well and create demand for it. This contributes to your ability to charge premium prices.
With the right quantity you could operate as a wholesaler of your brand and offer limited access to other retailers who pay you premium acquisition costs for the right to carry your Private Label Candles This not only generates more income, but it also spreads the exposure of your brand even further. A relationship with a high volume re-seller can lead to more customers buying your Private label Candles.
Laguna Candles was founded on the desire to offer a collection of the finest Fragrant Candles. All of our candles are comprised of soy wax blends, unbleached cotton wicks and the best natural extracts to create unforgettable scents for your home, office or spa. Laguna Candles will captivate your senses and the beauty of our candle vessels will, most certainly, endure the test of time.
Our brilliantly fused collection is inspired by the beauty and reverence of the beautiful coastal community where we're located. Please visit our newest retail located @The Hive Laguna 821-A Laguna Canyon Road, Laguna Beach.
We hope that as you shop for your home, office or spa, you'll find the same inspiration we derived from our travels, art, fashion, architecture and other modern trends. We're certain that the you will find unbelievable value, luxury & uncommon function.
What an honor it was to be featured in the March issue of Orange Coast Magazine a few years ago. There are times when I felt that our family owned business would not seen by the many. When we received that call from one of the editors from Orange Coast Magazine, we were honored.
Now let's address the Benefits Of Buying Local!
Why should we buy Local you might ask? Here are five good reasons:
1. It helps create jobs: One of the reasons why I hire local artisans to make our Heirloom Artisan Candles is simply because I sincerely want to do my part to support local artist in my community here in Laguna. Small are the largest employers nationally and within our community.
2. You get get better as well as personable service: Here at Laguna Candles we stand behind our product 100%. If you are not happy return it! Local business often hire people with a better understanding of their product.
3.It reduces Environmental Impact: Locally owned business can make more local purchases requiring less transportation. Which ultimately contributes to less congestion and pollution.
4. It allows you to invest in your community: Local businesses are owned by people who live in the community! Local businesses are less likely to leave and more invested in the community's future. We have so created many private label candles for other companies.
5. It gives the local business the opportunity to support themselves and the community: Several studies have shown that when you buy from an independent, locally owned business, rather than a nationally owned businesses, significantly more of your money is used to make purchases from other local businesses, service providers and farms -- continuing to strengthen the economic base of the community. I hope you have a willingness to get to know our brand, and I would love to get to know and support yours!
Laguna Candles has always sought to bring one of the cleanest burning, Coconut blend candles to market. We spend hours of research with fragrance as well. Did you know that the essential oil from lemon helps with concentration and is also a natural insect repellent. Lavender is beneficial in helping sooth headaches, sleep problems, anxiety and depression. Jasmine is beneficial for calming tension and improving alertness. Not just a candle but an experience!
1. It helps create jobs. One of the reasons why I hire local artisans to create our blown art glass is simply because I sincerely want to do my part to support local artist here within our community.
2. You get better customer service. Local businesses often hire people with a better understanding of their product.
3. It reduces environmental impact. Making more local purchases requires less transportation which ultimately contributes to less congestion and pollution.
4.I gives us an opportunity invest in our community. Local businesses are owned by people who live in the community. We have lived in Laguna Beach for over 20 years and owned our family owned business, Laguna Candles since 2003. Local businesses are less likely to leave and more invested in the community.
5. It gives the local business the opportunity to support themselves and the community. Studies have shown that when you buy form an independent locally owned business rather than a nationally owned business more of your money is used to support local business, service providers and farms, which continue to strengthen the economic base of the community. I hope you have a willingness to get to know our brand and I would love to get to know yours. www.lagunacandles.com
Do you ever feel like you're at the mercy of your suppliers?
Your business relies on them to provide you with the goods and services that allow you to satisfy your customer's every need. But, when those goods don't turn up on time, you're left facing their wrath. Disappointing your customers is never a smart business move.
That's why, when choosing a private label supplier for your candles, turnaround time is high on your priority list. You need a private label company that can fulfill your order as soon as possible without compromising on the quality of your candles.
We are proud to say that Laguna Candles has an excellent track record for both quality and speed. As soon as you contact us for a quote, you'll be put in touch with an expert to assess your needs. In this initial phase, we'll get clear on what kind of candle you're looking for, design the vessel it'll come in and all those little details that will give life to a custom candle tailored just for your needs.
How long this phase last depends on several factors. For example, if you like the look of our private label candles as is and would simply like to add your logo and branding, we can approve the project immediately and start manufacturing your candles straight away. Some of our clients, on
As a result, it may sometimes take a few days before the final order is approved. This is by no means time wasted as taking the time to get clear on what your business needs at the very beginning ensures that you'll receive the best custom candle to enhance your brand and retain your customers' loyalty.
Once the private label order is approved, the whole manufacturing process proceeds with all steam ahead. It, usually, takes us only between 15 and 20 days, depending on the complexity of the order to fulfill, to complete the project and send the shipment out to you. Unless you're ready to order our private label candles as is, we highly recommend you contact us at least one month before you need them. This way, we have plenty of time to go through all the options and create the perfect custom candle for your business.
Repeat orders take less time. Unless you're in need of a new type of candle or vessel, we already have your old order on file and can keep fulfilling it on a regular basis, ensuring that your business never runs out of your precious candles. It sure doesn't get any faster than that!