- Shop ▾
- Private Label Candles ▾
- White Label Candles
We all know that a nicely fragrance candle can make a lovely gift. Aside from the fragrance a sustainable locally made candle in a unique vessel makes it a piece of art. Candle containers made out of materials like blown glass, concrete, and ceramics complement the consumers home decor and is very appealing. Laguna Candles has encouraged Reuse, Refill and Re-purpose for many years and it has always been part of our culture. Let's make sustainable gifts part of our gift giving goals.
1.Take a Deep Breath : Improves blood flow, increase energy and improve posture.
2. Light A Candle : Creates a peaceful ambiance, helps to ease and sooth the mind.
3. Have Quiet Moments: Helps you discover what's important, reduces stress, makes order out of chaos.
For a candle lover, Fall is the best time of the year. With the weather starting to cool off, there is nothing better than filling your house with the comforting scents of the season at the strike of a match. The pungent aroma of spices, the warmth of cashmere, the smoothness of amber and the earthiness of iris will take your home life to the next olfactory level and create the perfect haven for cozy retreats with family and friends:
It just wouldn't be fall without the warm and pungent scent of spices. Cinnamon, clove buds, and Canadian fir tree are scents synonymous with the chilly season that are guaranteed to make your home smell like fall. In our Gilded Spices Candle, they're introduced by a zesty verbena accord that eventually vanishes into an intense base of golden pomander and warm musk. It's the perfect way to kick start the season on the right foot.
One of the most interesting perfume ingredients, iris is anything but ordinary. Woodsy and airy, light and earthy, iris has a tender floral aroma that never crosses into full flowery territory. Iris tames the intensity of warm and creamy woods, such as French wood, and adds creaminess and smoothness to the sharper aroma of lavender. Blended together in our Spa Iris Candle, these notes create the perfect cozy atmosphere for a relaxing fall afternoon.
Fall calls for the soft and inviting embrace of a luxurious cashmere sweater to keep you warm during those crisp short days and chilly longer nights. Our Golden Teak wood is a like a creamy cashmere sweater but in candle form. Its warm heart of soft cashmere, golden amber and Spanish sage is both soft and comforting and leads to the sensual embrace of the smooth musky vanilla base. Its sparkling verbena opening is a delightful surprise for the nose too.
'Tis the season to pick apples and red currents and turn them into delicious homemade pies. We've added a twist to the recipe and used their mouthwatering crispness to introduce a succulent blend of agave and water lily that eventually melts into a sensual accord of blonde woods enriched by the warmth of musk and the earthiness of oak moss. The Succulent Agave And Oak moss candle is just guaranteed to make you fall in love with the season all over again.
Not ready to say goodbye to summer just yet? Our Beach Driftwood candle is just the right scent you need to make a smooth transition from carefree summer to chilly autumn. It hits all the warm and cozy notes, from earthy green leaves to heady jasmine and dry exotic woods, but spices them up with a spritz of salty ocean air to take you back to those lazy days spent relaxing at the beach. The best of both worlds!
Laguna Candles is committed to understanding and meeting the needs of our clients through our Private Label program. There are many advantages of Private label Branding, and below are three that we have found to be very beneficial.
Private label branding is one way to build customer loyalty from people who like your products. High quality brands with limited accessibility to a large customer base help you gain loyalty from core customers. Your customers feel attached to your brand and product.
2. High Margins
Private label Branding is one way to separate yourself from competitors. One of the greatest attributes of private labels is that you inherently have an exclusive right to sell the products. If you market the brand well and create demand for it. This contributes to your ability to charge premium prices.
With the right quantity you could operate as a wholesaler of your brand and offer limited access to other retailers who pay you premium acquisition costs for the right to carry your Private Label Candles This not only generates more income, but it also spreads the exposure of your brand even further. A relationship with a high volume re-seller can lead to more customers buying your Private label Candles.
Laguna Candles was founded on the desire to offer a collection of the finest Fragrant Candles. All of our candles are comprised of soy wax blends, unbleached cotton wicks and the best natural extracts to create unforgettable scents for your home, office or spa. Laguna Candles will captivate your senses and the beauty of our candle vessels will, most certainly, endure the test of time.
Our brilliantly fused collection is inspired by the beauty and reverence of the beautiful coastal community where we're located. Please visit our newest retail located @The Hive Laguna 821-A Laguna Canyon Road, Laguna Beach.
We hope that as you shop for your home, office or spa, you'll find the same inspiration we derived from our travels, art, fashion, architecture and other modern trends. We're certain that the you will find unbelievable value, luxury & uncommon function.
If you want wonderful luxury candles with a rich scent, you will want to discover Laguna Candles.These Luxury Scented Candles have a high fragrance content . The result is a very rich and intoxicating scent that starts long before you light the candle and continues to the very last drop of high-quality wax. In fact, you can enjoy the fragrance of Laguna Candles before you even light the candle. Of course, once you light the candles, they will fill your room with a wonderful fragrance that lasts and lasts without ever becoming overwhelming.
Laguna Candles are painstaking made to the most exacting quality standards. Each candle is made of a Soy blend wax which allows the fragrance to become wonderfully entwined with the wax and which allows a clean burn. The wax of every candle is fully saturated with the highest quality fragrance, ensuring that the scent of your candle will never fade or die out. Then, each candle is carefully poured by hand, to ensure no mistakes (which can so easily occur in a factory with machines). The hand pouring process also ensures that the wax is poured slowly, which ensures even burning, so that you can enjoy every drop of your candle with minimal waste.
Adding scent to my home is one of the best affordable luxuries I know. Nothing makes a home seem more romantic, cozy, or sophisticated than the right scent. Scenting my surroundings makes me feel completely pampered but really doesn’t cost very much. There are many ways to scent my home, including scented candles. Reed Diffusers are one of my absolute favorite products to scent my home, and there are many reasons why:
1) Reed diffusers offer value. Reed diffusers are very simple products. They consist of a decorative jar, reeds, and scented oil. Each diffuser lasts weeks or months and once all the oil has evaporated, you only need to replace the reeds and the scented oil. This makes diffusers far more cost-effective than many types of products, which last far less time and need to be replaced entirely.
2) Reed diffusers have aromatherapy value. In order for aromatherapy to work, you need to use essential oils, not synthetic scented products. Unfortunately, most home décor scent products use synthetic fragrances, making them an imperfect match for aromatherapy use. Reed diffusers, on the other hand, can use essential oils, and therefore allow you to easily add some aromatherapy benefits to your environment.
3) Reed diffusers are safer and healthier than many types of scented products. Reed diffusers, quite simply, do not make use of flame. This is not only safer, as it means that reed diffusers do not pose a fire risk. Unlike products involving open flame, diffusers do not produce soot and other toxins. Reed diffusers that use essential oils may also be less harmful than products which use some synthetic scents.
4) Reed diffusers can be used in many places, including areas where other home scent products can’t be used. Many public places – including hotel rooms and offices – ban the use of candles because of the risk of fire. In addition, many scented sprays should not be used around children or pets. Reed diffusers can be used in many places where other products simply cannot be used.
5) Reed diffusers offer many scents. Reed diffusers come in an array of scents. One is sure to fit your mood. I
6) Reed diffusers are very simple to use. There is no spraying or trimming of wicks. In fact, once you place the reeds in the diffuser, you can forget about it. Every once in a while you can refresh the scent by turning the reeds over, but essentially diffusers work on their own, filling your home with a wonderful scent.