- Shop ▾
- Private Label Candles ▾
- White Label Candles
Natural waxes such as Coconut, Palm and Soy combined with essential oils and cotton wicks create a clean burning candle with exceptional scent throw. The correct wick size is an all-important component that will create an even wax pool from edge to edge. Thus, increasing the release of fragrance into the room.
Laguna Candles offers it’s customers an extraordinary opportunity to experience the intriguing and enchanted world of fine fragrances with custom made fragrances for the home and body. Our candle fragrances are complex, yet subtle, elegant and refined. For more information on these bespoke, clean-burning, private label candles contact us at:email@example.com.
Laguna Candles prides itself in manufacturing healthy and ethical candles. We support fair trade, fair wages and sustainable methods all while supporting local artisans by helping them preserve their noble crafts.
You can private label our 11oz. or 14oz. standard candle and make a memorable statement for your brand. With our generous 13% fragrance load customers will be instantly enveloped in the memory of your brand.
Laguna Candles offers it’s customers an extraordinary opportunity to experience the intriguing and enchanted world of fine fragrances for the home and body. Our candle fragrances are complex, yet subtle, elegant and refined.
Our proprietary blend of natural waxes, essential oils and cotton wicks create a clean burning candle with an exceptional scent throw. They will elevate your senses while creating a timeless experience in any environment.
What an honor it is to be featured in the March issue of Orange Coast Magazine. There are times when I feel that our family owned local business Laguna Candles is not seen by the many. When we received that call from Astgik Khatchatryan from Orange Coast Magazine, we were honored. Take a look at Laguna Candles Featured Article and get to know our story.
Now let's address the Benefits Of Buying Local!
Why should I buy Local you might ask? Here are five good reasons:
1. It helps create jobs: One of the reasons why I hire local artisans to make our Heirloom Artisan Candles is simply because I sincerely want to do my part to support local artist in my community here in Laguna beach. Small Local business are the largest employers nationally and within our community.
2. You get get better as well as personable service: Here at Laguna Candles we stand behind our product 100%. If you are not happy return it! Local business often hire people with a better understanding of their product.
3.It reduces Environmental Impact: Locally owned business can make more local purchases requiring less transportation. Which ultimately contributes to less congestion and pollution.
4. It allows you to invest in your community: Local businesses are owned by people who live in the community! We have lived in our community, for 20 years and owned our Laguna Beach Business Laguna Candles, since 2003! Local businesses are less likely to leave and more invested in the community's future. We have so created many Private Label Candles for businesses California.
5. It gives the local business the opportunity to support themselves and the community: Several studies have shown that when you buy from an independent, locally owned business, rather than a nationally owned businesses, significantly more of your money is used to make purchases from other local businesses, service providers and farms -- continuing to strengthen the economic base of the community. I hope you have a willingness to get to know our brand, and I would love to get to know and support yours!
Go to our websites: www.lagunacandles.com and www.heirloomartisancandles.com
Give this Local Business a try! Tell your Friends and Family!
National governments around the world are mandating reduced industrial and chemical waste, as well as demanding that companies incorporate less polluting, non-toxic materials in products sold in their markets. As the international community debates universal product standards, companies are increasingly faced with looming “green” product regulations within individual countries. This dynamic inherently produces great challenges. In addition to such challenges, what are the opportunities for firms that are able to quickly adapt and innovate within this framework? Mark your calendar and find out February 9-11, 2015 in Silicon Valley.
Register today and pre-schedule your one-on-one meetings with U.S. Commercial Diplomats from the following countries and regions: Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Central America, European Union (Market Strategy and Standards), France, Germany, India, Japan, Kenya, Korea, Mexico, The Nordics, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, U.A.E. and U.K.
We at Laguna Candles have always been advocates of "Green Products" and sustainable solutions to manufacturing our products. Our candles are made from a proprietary Soy wax blend, cotton wicks, essential oils and hand poured into recycled glass vessels.
We hope you find this information useful. For more details about the business forum mentioned above contact US commercial Service in your area.
If you want wonderful luxury candles with a rich scent, you will want to discover Laguna Candles.These Luxury Scented Candles have a high fragrance content . The result is a very rich and intoxicating scent that starts long before you light the candle and continues to the very last drop of high-quality wax. In fact, you can enjoy the fragrance of Laguna Candles before you even light the candle. Of course, once you light the candles, they will fill your room with a wonderful fragrance that lasts and lasts without ever becoming overwhelming.
Laguna Candles are painstaking made to the most exacting quality standards. Each candle is made of a Soy blend wax which allows the fragrance to become wonderfully entwined with the wax and which allows a clean burn. The wax of every candle is fully saturated with the highest quality fragrance, ensuring that the scent of your candle will never fade or die out. Then, each candle is carefully poured by hand, to ensure no mistakes (which can so easily occur in a factory with machines). The hand pouring process also ensures that the wax is poured slowly, which ensures even burning, so that you can enjoy every drop of your candle with minimal waste.
Adding scent to my home is one of the best affordable luxuries I know. Nothing makes a home seem more romantic, cozy, or sophisticated than the right scent. Scenting my surroundings makes me feel completely pampered but really doesn’t cost very much. There are many ways to scent my home, including scented candles. Reed Diffusers are one of my absolute favorite products to scent my home, and there are many reasons why:
1) Reed diffusers offer value. Reed diffusers are very simple products. They consist of a decorative jar, reeds, and scented oil. Each diffuser lasts weeks or months and once all the oil has evaporated, you only need to replace the reeds and the scented oil. This makes diffusers far more cost-effective than many types of products, which last far less time and need to be replaced entirely.
2) Reed diffusers have aromatherapy value. In order for aromatherapy to work, you need to use essential oils, not synthetic scented products. Unfortunately, most home décor scent products use synthetic fragrances, making them an imperfect match for aromatherapy use. Reed diffusers, on the other hand, can use essential oils, and therefore allow you to easily add some aromatherapy benefits to your environment.
3) Reed diffusers are safer and healthier than many types of scented products. Reed diffusers, quite simply, do not make use of flame. This is not only safer, as it means that reed diffusers do not pose a fire risk. Unlike products involving open flame, diffusers do not produce soot and other toxins. Reed diffusers that use essential oils may also be less harmful than products which use some synthetic scents.
4) Reed diffusers can be used in many places, including areas where other home scent products can’t be used. Many public places – including hotel rooms and offices – ban the use of candles because of the risk of fire. In addition, many scented sprays should not be used around children or pets. Reed diffusers can be used in many places where other products simply cannot be used.
5) Reed diffusers offer many scents. Reed diffusers come in an array of scents. One is sure to fit your mood. I
6) Reed diffusers are very simple to use. There is no spraying or trimming of wicks. In fact, once you place the reeds in the diffuser, you can forget about it. Every once in a while you can refresh the scent by turning the reeds over, but essentially diffusers work on their own, filling your home with a wonderful scent.