- Shop ▾
- Private Label Candles ▾
- White Label Candles
1.Take a Deep Breath : Improves blood flow, increase energy and improve posture.
2. Light A Candle : Creates a peaceful ambiance, helps to ease and sooth the mind.
3. Have Quiet Moments: Helps you discover what's important, reduces stress, makes order out of chaos.
As a women business owner I’m well aware of the struggles women face in the workplace or while running their own business. The demands that society places on us can be daunting, to say the least. I’ve met some incredible women over the years, had mentors that were very successful, not only in business but in other aspects of life as well. What I’ve noticed about the most successful women I know is that they have a common thread that seems to run through them all. I define it as balance.
They have a balanced approach to life even when faced with challenges, major health issues such as breast cancer or other obstacles. In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month, here at Laguna Candles we've created our new, big “Why” and we call it “Enlightened Living”. As our business continues to grow and we embrace the concept of becoming a global brand, I've come to realize that to be enlightened is a true anchor point for me and my company.
To be enlightened means to be healthy, balanced, thoughtful, and considerate of others. It also means being patient, humble, loving & kind. Especially when the world says you should be otherwise. Find time to breathe, to walk, to meditate, travel and enjoy your love ones while you can. I guarantee the world and all its challenges will wait.
Sharie Hendricks, Owner & Founder of Laguna Candles
Laguna Candles was founded on the desire to offer a collection of the finest Fragrant Candles. All of our candles are comprised of soy wax blends, unbleached cotton wicks and the best natural extracts to create unforgettable scents for your home, office or spa. Laguna Candles will captivate your senses and the beauty of our candle vessels will, most certainly, endure the test of time.
Our brilliantly fused collection is inspired by the beauty and reverence of the beautiful coastal community where we're located. Please visit our newest retail located @The Hive Laguna 821-A Laguna Canyon Road, Laguna Beach.
We hope that as you shop for your home, office or spa, you'll find the same inspiration we derived from our travels, art, fashion, architecture and other modern trends. We're certain that the you will find unbelievable value, luxury & uncommon function.
What an honor it was to be featured in the March issue of Orange Coast Magazine a few years ago. There are times when I felt that our family owned business would not seen by the many. When we received that call from one of the editors from Orange Coast Magazine, we were honored.
Now let's address the Benefits Of Buying Local!
Why should we buy Local you might ask? Here are five good reasons:
1. It helps create jobs: One of the reasons why I hire local artisans to make our Heirloom Artisan Candles is simply because I sincerely want to do my part to support local artist in my community here in Laguna. Small are the largest employers nationally and within our community.
2. You get get better as well as personable service: Here at Laguna Candles we stand behind our product 100%. If you are not happy return it! Local business often hire people with a better understanding of their product.
3.It reduces Environmental Impact: Locally owned business can make more local purchases requiring less transportation. Which ultimately contributes to less congestion and pollution.
4. It allows you to invest in your community: Local businesses are owned by people who live in the community! Local businesses are less likely to leave and more invested in the community's future. We have so created many private label candles for other companies.
5. It gives the local business the opportunity to support themselves and the community: Several studies have shown that when you buy from an independent, locally owned business, rather than a nationally owned businesses, significantly more of your money is used to make purchases from other local businesses, service providers and farms -- continuing to strengthen the economic base of the community. I hope you have a willingness to get to know our brand, and I would love to get to know and support yours!
Laguna Candles has always sought to bring one of the cleanest burning, Coconut blend candles to market. We spend hours of research with fragrance as well. Did you know that the essential oil from lemon helps with concentration and is also a natural insect repellent. Lavender is beneficial in helping sooth headaches, sleep problems, anxiety and depression. Jasmine is beneficial for calming tension and improving alertness. Not just a candle but an experience!
1. It helps create jobs. One of the reasons why I hire local artisans to create our blown art glass is simply because I sincerely want to do my part to support local artist here within our community.
2. You get better customer service. Local businesses often hire people with a better understanding of their product.
3. It reduces environmental impact. Making more local purchases requires less transportation which ultimately contributes to less congestion and pollution.
4.I gives us an opportunity invest in our community. Local businesses are owned by people who live in the community. We have lived in Laguna Beach for over 20 years and owned our family owned business, Laguna Candles since 2003. Local businesses are less likely to leave and more invested in the community.
5. It gives the local business the opportunity to support themselves and the community. Studies have shown that when you buy form an independent locally owned business rather than a nationally owned business more of your money is used to support local business, service providers and farms, which continue to strengthen the economic base of the community. I hope you have a willingness to get to know our brand and I would love to get to know yours. www.lagunacandles.com