How can I contact Laguna Candles customer service?
You can call us at 949.510.2943 or email us at email@example.com.
How do I know my transaction will be safe?
Our online shopping cart and security technology ensures the safest and most reliable checkout experience for our customers. The information for all orders placed on our site is encrypted using SSL technology, so your transactions are completely protected. With SSL in place for both the client and the server, the information sent via the Internet will arrive SSL-enabled browser. Most browsers today are equipped with SSL. To be sure your connection is secure when filling out the order form, simply check for secure icon in the bottom border of your browser window when viewing the order form itself. The icon should be visible and show the lock in the locked position. Note: Email is not encrypted and is not a secure means of sending credit card information. Please place all orders through the order form or over the telephone. Do not attempt to email your order. If you have concerns about ordering via the internet, please call (949) 510.2943 to place your order over the telephone. Our representatives will be happy to assist you.
What happens after I’ve placed my order?
After you place your order you will receive an email notification confirming your order.
How are products delivered to me?
We ship most orders within 72 hours either through UPS or USPS. We will notify you promptly of any backorders. Products that are backordered will ship within two weeks. We appreciate your patience, and will make every effort to ship your order at the earliest possible time.
What is your refund or exchange policy?
Due to the nature of our product please make sure you are completely satisfied with the product prior to use. We cannot accept returns on used candles. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase none simply return it within 30 days of receipt for prompt and friendly exchange.
If you should need to return or exchange any item(s):
1. Please complete the reverse side of the Packing Slip you received with your order and return it with the items being sent back.
2. Items being returned must be in the original carton, if applicable.
3. When shipping products back, please wrap the items in a sturdy box and secure with strong tape. For your protection, insure for its value.
4. Address your package to return address: *Call for the correct address, Return the package prepaid. (Sorry, we cannot accept COD's)
5. We strongly recommend shipping your return through United Parcel Service (UPS) or United States Postal Service (USPS).