What an honor it was to be featured in the March issue of Orange Coast Magazine a few years ago. There are times when I felt that our family owned business would not seen by the many. When we received that call from one of the editors from Orange Coast Magazine, we were honored.
Now let's address the Benefits Of Buying Local!
Why should we buy Local you might ask? Here are five good reasons:
1. It helps create jobs: One of the reasons why I hire local artisans to make our Heirloom Artisan Candles is simply because I sincerely want to do my part to support local artist in my community here in Laguna. Small are the largest employers nationally and within our community.
2. You get get better as well as personable service: Here at Laguna Candles we stand behind our product 100%. If you are not happy return it! Local business often hire people with a better understanding of their product.
3.It reduces Environmental Impact: Locally owned business can make more local purchases requiring less transportation. Which ultimately contributes to less congestion and pollution.
4. It allows you to invest in your community: Local businesses are owned by people who live in the community! Local businesses are less likely to leave and more invested in the community's future. We have so created many private label candles for other companies.
5. It gives the local business the opportunity to support themselves and the community: Several studies have shown that when you buy from an independent, locally owned business, rather than a nationally owned businesses, significantly more of your money is used to make purchases from other local businesses, service providers and farms -- continuing to strengthen the economic base of the community. I hope you have a willingness to get to know our brand, and I would love to get to know and support yours!
Laguna Candles has always sought to bring one of the cleanest burning, Coconut blend candles to market. We spend hours of research with fragrance as well. Did you know that the essential oil from lemon helps with concentration and is also a natural insect repellent. Lavender is beneficial in helping sooth headaches, sleep problems, anxiety and depression. Jasmine is beneficial for calming tension and improving alertness. Not just a candle but an experience!
1. It helps create jobs. One of the reasons why I hire local artisans to create our blown art glass is simply because I sincerely want to do my part to support local artist here within our community.
2. You get better customer service. Local businesses often hire people with a better understanding of their product.
3. It reduces environmental impact. Making more local purchases requires less transportation which ultimately contributes to less congestion and pollution.
4.I gives us an opportunity invest in our community. Local businesses are owned by people who live in the community. We have lived in Laguna Beach for over 20 years and owned our family owned business, Laguna Candles since 2003. Local businesses are less likely to leave and more invested in the community.
5. It gives the local business the opportunity to support themselves and the community. Studies have shown that when you buy form an independent locally owned business rather than a nationally owned business more of your money is used to support local business, service providers and farms, which continue to strengthen the economic base of the community. I hope you have a willingness to get to know our brand and I would love to get to know yours. www.lagunacandles.com
National governments around the world are mandating reduced industrial and chemical waste, as well as demanding that companies incorporate less polluting, non-toxic materials in products sold in their markets. As the international community debates universal product standards, companies are increasingly faced with looming “green” product regulations within individual countries. This dynamic inherently produces great challenges. In addition to such challenges, what are the opportunities for firms that are able to quickly adapt and innovate within this framework? Mark your calendar and find out February 9-11, 2015 in Silicon Valley.
Register today and pre-schedule your one-on-one meetings with U.S. Commercial Diplomats from the following countries and regions: Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Central America, European Union (Market Strategy and Standards), France, Germany, India, Japan, Kenya, Korea, Mexico, The Nordics, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, U.A.E. and U.K.
We at Laguna Candles have always been advocates of "Green Products" and sustainable solutions to manufacturing our products. Our candles are made from a proprietary Soy wax blend, cotton wicks, essential oils and hand poured into recycled glass vessels.
We hope you find this information useful. For more details about the business forum mentioned above contact US commercial Service in your area.
If you want wonderful luxury candles with a rich scent, you will want to discover Laguna Candles.These Luxury Scented Candles have a high fragrance content . The result is a very rich and intoxicating scent that starts long before you light the candle and continues to the very last drop of high-quality wax. In fact, you can enjoy the fragrance of Laguna Candles before you even light the candle. Of course, once you light the candles, they will fill your room with a wonderful fragrance that lasts and lasts without ever becoming overwhelming.
Laguna Candles are painstaking made to the most exacting quality standards. Each candle is made of a Soy blend wax which allows the fragrance to become wonderfully entwined with the wax and which allows a clean burn. The wax of every candle is fully saturated with the highest quality fragrance, ensuring that the scent of your candle will never fade or die out. Then, each candle is carefully poured by hand, to ensure no mistakes (which can so easily occur in a factory with machines). The hand pouring process also ensures that the wax is poured slowly, which ensures even burning, so that you can enjoy every drop of your candle with minimal waste.
Some of the benefits of buying local are fairly simple: It cuts out the middleman, puts more money into the local economy, and reduces the impact that long haul transport has on the environment.
With the increasing trend of online shopping many wholesalers are moving towards setting up an online retail store, this is a decision that Laguna Candles made a few years ago.
There are several advantages and benefits to owning an online store, especially when selling to those interested in purchasing our line of Eco friendly soy blend candles wholesale , it not only extends our brand but can also be used as a platform to launch other products in the future.
Wholesalers always like to buy from the sources which provide personalized services to them. Even if it is an e-commerce store, professional photos on your website can enhance the presentation of your product. Touching and smelling the various scents that we offer allows our clients to really experience the quality of our Eco friendly soy blend candles, therefore we typically offer samples of our soy blend candles to our wholesale customers.
If you are a retailer or business looking to sell our products in your store or extend the reach of your brand through our private labeling program you have options, feel free to contact us.
Refreshing water with slices of citrus and white fluffy robes - these are the simple amenities spa visitors have come to expect and delight in. But there is another ambient detail that gets overlooked since it usually hits us on a more unconscious level: the calming orange blossom and lavender scents from scented candles that often waft through spa lounges, treatment rooms, and hallways.
These aromas have been part of spa and wellness experiences for years. The spa industry latched onto scent early on as an essential component of wellness and helped launch aromatherapy into the mainstream. Laguna Candle's Private label luxury scented candles allows the spa visitors the benefit of taking home a lasting memory of their stay. We can private label our 11oz. or 14oz. standard candle and make a memorable statement for your brand. With our generous 13% fragrance load customers will be instantly enveloped in the memory of your brand and they will never forget you.
As the power scent has on our memory, emotions, and body becomes even more valid and greater efforts are made to wild harvest the most effective botanicals spas have been motivated to re-imagine their aromatherapy approach from the more generically pleasant to the personalized and customized..