- Shop ▾
- Private Label Candles ▾
- White Label Candles
- Buy Gift Card
1.Take a Deep Breath : Improves blood flow, increase energy and improve posture.
2. Light A Candle : Creates a peaceful ambiance, helps to ease and sooth the mind.
3. Have Quiet Moments: Helps you discover what's important, reduces stress, makes order out of chaos.
1. Special Occasion
Wedding Season is just around the corner! Why not make your event that much more special with a customized locally sourced Private Label Candle! Give your guest something to remember that special day or create a memorable ambiance with a candle center piece or personalized scent.
Keep your customers coming back by giving the opportunity to take their unique visit to your retail location, spa, resort or hotel, home with a branded candle. One world renown resort Montage Laguna Beach took advantage of this opportunity and their guest depart with a beautifully customized hand poured candle by Laguna Candles.
Starting a business is made simple with our private label candles. Together, we can create your vessel, label and scent. Opportunities abound with private sales, pop-ups, wholesaling to retail locations and online sales!
Engage the senses with an inviting aroma that will help you enjoy the peaceful moments during your quiet time. Who doesn't enjoy quiet time with a cup of herbal tea, beautiful fragranced environment and a good book? Only you can choose the time. I am more of a morning person. What about you? Enjoy imbuing the air with one of Laguna Candles sweetly spiced citrus Coastal candles.
Our Private Label Candles make great gifts for your clients, friends and family.
What an honor it was to be featured in the March issue of Orange Coast Magazine a few years ago. There are times when I felt that our family owned business would not seen by the many. When we received that call from one of the editors from Orange Coast Magazine, we were honored.
Now let's address the Benefits Of Buying Local!
Why should we buy Local you might ask? Here are five good reasons:
1. It helps create jobs: One of the reasons why I hire local artisans to make our Heirloom Artisan Candles is simply because I sincerely want to do my part to support local artist in my community here in Laguna. Small are the largest employers nationally and within our community.
2. You get get better as well as personable service: Here at Laguna Candles we stand behind our product 100%. If you are not happy return it! Local business often hire people with a better understanding of their product.
3.It reduces Environmental Impact: Locally owned business can make more local purchases requiring less transportation. Which ultimately contributes to less congestion and pollution.
4. It allows you to invest in your community: Local businesses are owned by people who live in the community! Local businesses are less likely to leave and more invested in the community's future. We have so created many private label candles for other companies.
5. It gives the local business the opportunity to support themselves and the community: Several studies have shown that when you buy from an independent, locally owned business, rather than a nationally owned businesses, significantly more of your money is used to make purchases from other local businesses, service providers and farms -- continuing to strengthen the economic base of the community. I hope you have a willingness to get to know our brand, and I would love to get to know and support yours!
Laguna Candles has always sought to bring one of the cleanest burning, Coconut blend candles to market. We spend hours of research with fragrance as well. Did you know that the essential oil from lemon helps with concentration and is also a natural insect repellent. Lavender is beneficial in helping sooth headaches, sleep problems, anxiety and depression. Jasmine is beneficial for calming tension and improving alertness. Not just a candle but an experience!
1. It helps create jobs. One of the reasons why I hire local artisans to create our blown art glass is simply because I sincerely want to do my part to support local artist here within our community.
2. You get better customer service. Local businesses often hire people with a better understanding of their product.
3. It reduces environmental impact. Making more local purchases requires less transportation which ultimately contributes to less congestion and pollution.
4.I gives us an opportunity invest in our community. Local businesses are owned by people who live in the community. We have lived in Laguna Beach for over 20 years and owned our family owned business, Laguna Candles since 2003. Local businesses are less likely to leave and more invested in the community.
5. It gives the local business the opportunity to support themselves and the community. Studies have shown that when you buy form an independent locally owned business rather than a nationally owned business more of your money is used to support local business, service providers and farms, which continue to strengthen the economic base of the community. I hope you have a willingness to get to know our brand and I would love to get to know yours. www.lagunacandles.com
National governments around the world are mandating reduced industrial and chemical waste, as well as demanding that companies incorporate less polluting, non-toxic materials in products sold in their markets. As the international community debates universal product standards, companies are increasingly faced with looming “green” product regulations within individual countries. This dynamic inherently produces great challenges. In addition to such challenges, what are the opportunities for firms that are able to quickly adapt and innovate within this framework? Mark your calendar and find out February 9-11, 2015 in Silicon Valley.
Register today and pre-schedule your one-on-one meetings with U.S. Commercial Diplomats from the following countries and regions: Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Central America, European Union (Market Strategy and Standards), France, Germany, India, Japan, Kenya, Korea, Mexico, The Nordics, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, U.A.E. and U.K.
We at Laguna Candles have always been advocates of "Green Products" and sustainable solutions to manufacturing our products. Our candles are made from a proprietary Soy wax blend, cotton wicks, essential oils and hand poured into recycled glass vessels.
We hope you find this information useful. For more details about the business forum mentioned above contact US commercial Service in your area.