At Laguna Candles we want you to experience the maximum enjoyment and pleasure from our candles. We take great pride in using only the finest quality ingredients and materials.
- Remove all packaging before lighting.
- Always place candles on a flat, level surface away from drafts and combustibles.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Use appropriate holders designed for the particular candle style.
- Keep wick(s) trimmed to 1/4” at all times.
- If smoking occurs, use a candle snuffer to extinguish the flame, trim wicks, remove trimmings, then relight.
- Keep the wick centered. It will help your candles burn evenly and protect the sides of your holder, which could be damaged by close contact with the flame.
- Never extinguish a candle by blowing, as it may cause splashing and wax spills. Always use a Laguna Candles snuffer or Laguna Candles wick dipper.
- Never leave burning candles unattended.
- Never move candles when lit.
- In an emergency, never try to extinguish flame with water, use baking soda to extinguish the flame.
- Store candles in a cool, dry place to avoid color fading, melting or cracking. Keep candles out of direct sunlight to prevent fading and warping.
- Over time, candles may become scratched or seem to lose their fragrance. Rub gently with a fine mesh stocking to heighten the gloss, remove any scratches and release the fragrance from your candles.
Scented Glass Jar Candles
- Handle with care. Avoid glass-to-glass contact and do not use if the jar is cracked, chipped or scratched.
- Never allow the wick's flame to touch the jar, as it can cause breakage and become hot to the touch. Handle with care.
- If smoking occurs, check for drafts or high traffic areas, which may cause the flame to flicker and smoke. Be sure to trim the wicks prior to lighting to ¼".
- To minimize wax left on the sides of the jar, follow the burn time suggested for your specific candle.